Meet the Bevel Team: Alexa Zhang
Welcome to our blog series, Get to Know the Bevel Team! Over the next few months, we will take a deep dive into the incredible people that make up our team. Today, we are pleased to introduce you to Alexa Zhang, one of our incredible Junior Associates.
Part of the Bevel team since fall of 2022, Alexa has proven to be an invaluable asset. Driven and passionate, Alexa enjoys thinking strategically with her Bevel colleagues to bypass barriers and problem-solve. Alexa is constantly focused on learning and pushing herself, knowing this is the way to progress.
Originally from Shenzhen, China, Alexa recently graduated from New York University with a Master’s in Integrated Marketing. Alexa enjoys traveling, embracing new cultures, and trying new cuisines when not busy taking hip-hop dance classes or horseback riding. She loves to try unique dishes and share her experiences with anyone she meets. In 2023, Alexa looks forward to going on new adventures, taking on more challenges, and continuing to grow in her role at Bevel. She's ready to take on whatever comes her way and can't wait to see what happens! To get to know her better, Alexa shared some of her favorite things:
1. Favorite book: Normal People by Sally Rooney, My biggest takeaway from this book is you don't have to be great to start, but you can always start to be great.
2. Favorite restaurant in New York: Cafe China- The most authentic Chinese spot in the city, highly recommended!
3. Favorite place to relax in the city: Central Park-Central Park is my secret place to take deep breaths and self-reflection after a hectic season, and I also love jogging there because you can always find your workout buddies there!
4. Favorite Color: Black-When you're struggling with the color of your outfit, you can never go wrong with black.
5. Favorite Song: I don’t think we should wait - Sir was- this is one of my favorite songs because of the beat. It’s something that when I turn it on, I immediately feel better.
The Bevel team is a diverse group of professionals. A mix of personalities and perspectives makes us great. We enjoy working in an environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We're proud to be part of this wonderful team and are looking for new opportunities to get to know each other better. Keep an eye out for more ways to get to know the Bevel team and stay connected.