We are a growing team of communications professionals that help our clients define success for their business. We are unbound by tradition yet grounded in the fundamentals, and we work with many of the leading brands in financial services and the fin-tech industry. We see ourselves as true partners to our clients and we are looking for entrepreneurial, driven and passionate professionals to join our growing team. We offer competitive salaries, high-growth potential, unmatched perks and a dynamic workplace environment.
Our interns do more than just get coffee and make copies! We view our interns as a critical member of our teams and we provide them with the opportunity to engage in all aspects of our business - from strategy development, to media and conference pitching, to internal operations. Our interns are dynamic individuals looking for experience that will jump-start their careers at an agency that understands the importance of each and every team member.
No experience? No problem. Our interns are eager learners that are hungry to prove themselves while learning the essentials (and the excitement) of agency life from leading communications professionals. Our interns are confident in their writing skills and have a general understanding of the role of communications.
We understand that often no one day is the same - however, typical intern responsibilities include:
- Working directly with CEO, Managing Director and junior team in executing client campaigns
- Actively develop and execute communications strategies, including media relations (pitch development, target identification and reporter outreach) and conference/speaking opportunity outreach
- Participating in and contributing to brainstorms for new campaign ideas and initiatives that support client accounts
- Developing written materials, including press releases, contributed articles, client communications, etc.
- Contributing ideas on how to enhance the agency's growing culture
All of our interns are also given a project for the duration of the internship that allows them take on a piece of the Agency's marketing plan - essentially giving them their first, real client to own. We advise interns in the development of a strategy and plan, before moving forward with execution of the plan (which our interns also conduct). This allows for a comprehensive look at the role of an agency.