We are a growing team of communications professionals that help our clients define success for their business. We are unbound by tradition yet grounded in the fundamentals, and we work with many of the leading brands in financial services and the fin-tech industry. We see ourselves as true partners to our clients and we are looking for entrepreneurial, driven and passionate professionals to join our growing team. We offer competitive salaries, high-growth potential, unmatched benefits and perks and a dynamic workplace environment.
The Associate candidate is looking to jump-start their career by joining a lean, agile team, in an agency that understands how important each member of the team is and provides opportunities to work with leading communications professionals. The AE has an understanding of account management skills and is eager to take a more active role in leading the day-to-day account activities, as well as a high level of confidence and comfort interacting directly with clients. The AE is confident working independently, as well as playing a key role in all account activities. The AE will have strong writing skills and a general understanding of developing strategies for clients.
- Assist CEO, Managing Director and junior team in executing strategic campaigns
- Actively pitch media and conference/speaking opportunities for clients
- Participate in and contribute to brainstorms for new campaign ideas and initiatives that support client accounts
- Begin development of written materials, including press releases, contributed articles, client communications, etc.
- Be willing to travel occasionally